Your support makes a difference in our community when you make a meaningful gift to the United Way Campaign.
Dear Potential Donors,
The United Way reaches out to our communities in a united effort to support Paulding County residents with 7
non-profit partner agencies and the Dolly Parton Imagination Library. These programs include helping the youth of Paulding County experience 4-H Camp which provides the youth an opportunity to develop new relations, enhance leadership skills and create a sense of community and personal responsibility. The American Red Cross helping with the discomforts of life through blood collection and disaster relief. We also help serve healthy lunches to children who may not otherwise have a noontime meal through NOCAC Summer Food Program. Learn more about our partners here.
Paulding County is filled with people who care about our community and give of their time and resources to ensure that our community is strong and healthy. Will you consider making a donation this year? Over 98% of monies given to United Way of Paulding County will stay in Paulding County. And the decisions for allocations to the different partner agencies are made by a committee of members who are all Paulding County citizens.
Thank you for taking the time to invest in our community. Your contribution process begins by completing the
form below or by making an online donation here. Remember your donation is a tax-deductible gift. Please feel free to contact us or call with any questions at 419-399-8240. I appreciate your consideration to support the joys and discomforts of people in our community as we Live United.
United Way of Paulding County
A gift of just $1 per week ($52/yr.) provides:
- A full day of food and shelter for one person
- One hour skilled nurse visit
- The cost of 8 meals
- A car seat for a client to earn after 6 lessons
- 15.5 summer food service meals
- One infant car seat or 1 crib mattress
A gift of just $3 per week ($156/yr.) provides:
- Disaster Action Team training as well as travel, meals and shelter for one day for a Red Cross disaster relief worker
- 1 home therapy and 2 home nursing visits
- The cost of 23 meals
- A crib and mattress for a client after they have completed 10 lessons
- 46.5 summer food service meals
A gift of just $5 per week ($260/yr.) provides:
- A full day of food and shelter to a family of four
- 3 home therapy and 2 home nursing visits
- The cost of 38 full meals or the donation of 87 meals that some seniors cannot afford
- A crib, mattress and 2 car seats
- 77.5 summer food service meals