Let Your Voice Be Heard!
You are the key to driving change. Advocating is crucial to our success and can be as easy as calling, emailing or even tweeting our representative. Help spread the word about the change that need to happen in Paulding County.
Important Issues & Information:
At United Way, we believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to healthcare so all Americans are healthy through every stage of life. To ensure all Americans
have access to affordable, attainable and quality healthcare coverage United Way Worldwide will focus on the following priorities for the 115th Congress:
- Expand and improve healthcare coverage with changes to health laws, including critical programs like Medicaid, CHIP and MIECHV
- Expand access and resources for behavioral health services, especially in addressing the opiate epidemic in local communities
To read more, you can find the full Public Policy Agenda for the 115th Congress here.
- Click here to join our Healthcare Advocacy Cohort
- Join our calls to action to contact members of Congress and attend in district Congressional Town Hall events. Check out our President’s Day Recess Toolkit here.
- Call, meet with and email your local members of Congress to share your story about healthcare coverage needs, and voice your questions and concerns:callmycongress.com
- Attend local Congressional Town Hall events and share your questions and concerns
United Way Advocacy Info
Governor John R. Kasich (R)
77 South High Street, Rifle Center, 30th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215-6117